As a versatile technical leader and cloud technology architect David has over 25+ years of product and services development experience. David is an accomplished solution architect, digital strategist, native cloud architect, and avid developer. As well David is a strategic problem solving, casting a technical vision, and is passionate about staying at the forefront of emerging technologies to create products and services which have measurable competitive advantages that drive profits and growth.
Feedme Inc, Anthem, AZ
Feedme® is a revolutionary tech startup that delivers a user's news, information, media, and social content a mobile Superfeed™ app. Feedme® was released as a tech preview to iOS and Android app stores in August 2019. As principal product architect and development lead, David was responsible for the following:
- Conceived and constructed prototype within three months to secured $1.5M in bootstrap funding.
- Led multi-national virtual product development and testing team as Dev Lead and Scrum Master.
- Designed and development of the cloud platform using a microservices architecture and leveraging numerous Azure PaaS capabilities including: CosmosDB, Function Apps, Event Grid, Cognitive Services, Stream Analytics and API Management, and AWS PaaS capabilities including: Pinpoint, Kinesis, S3, Lamda, Device Farm and Data Pipelines.
- Development oversight of mobile app using NativeScript-Vue.js and Google Firebase services.
- DevOps processes and CI/CD implementation using Azure DevOps and GitHub.
- Secured product release approvals from partners: Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Secured $3.5M in first round public funding with successful tech preview launch.
- Served as a corporate executive and officer.
Liftable Media Inc., Anthem, AZ
Liftable Media produces quality digital content promoting truth in publishing, putting the readers' interests first, and driving positive culture change. David’s specific accomplishments included:
- Led technology department across development, infrastructure and technology support.
- Developed comprehensive analytics solutions using Google and Facebook analytics, Google Cloud Platform PaaS capabilities including: BigQuery, BigTable, Firestore, App Engine, and Data Studio.
- Migrated all infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform IaaS capabilities; implemented numerous SaaS productivity tools.
- Ensured technology systems provided uninterrupted business operations across LMI's digital properties and e-commerce sites.
- Served as executive and corporate officer.
Accenture/Avanade, Phoenix, AZ
Avanade is a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, formed in 2000, and is one of the most successful large corporate joint ventures ever. A brief list of accomplishments includes the following:
- Created data and advanced analytics advisory service offerings which helped to grow a $250 million annual revenue consulting practice.
- Facilitated global capability development for 4300 professionals in Azure DaaS and PowerBI.
- Established first near-shore delivery center for Avanade in Monterrey, Mexico focused on Data Engineering and Advanced Analytics
- Responsible for engagement estimation, client presentation, and delivery of all data and advanced analytics engagements over $15 million.
- Led West US App Development practice of over 500 consulting professionals between 2010 and 2013.
- Served hands-on for numerous multi-year client engagements in M&A, ERP implementation, advanced analytics, enterprise architecture, data governance and management, and SaaS product development.
20 Year Mission
“I’ve spent over 2 decades advising companies, building businesses and launching start-ups across the globe.
My mission is always to help organizations realize that their human, intellectual and technical capital and capabilities should be treated with the same care as cash equivalent assets.”
You can use this handy form to email me if you’d like. Unless I’m heads down, hands on keyboard, I’ll return your message right way.